YTCi is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
We will only ask for your personal information when:
1) You express an interest in our services and request information from YTCi.
2) If you apply for training, coaching, psychotherapy or supervision services offered by YTCi.
If you provide by email or other means of communication other information while using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
YTCi may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from My 26th 2018
If you express interest or apply for training / psychotherapy / coaching or supervision, then we collect the following information:
• Your name and contact information including telephone number and email address.
• Additionally: If you do apply for any of the services then we keep a record of your relevant details for whichever service you are applying for. For additional details on information we keep see our application for training and our front sheets for psychotherapy, coaching and supervision.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with an effective service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We periodically send promotional emails about YTCi events, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We only send this information to people who are currently attending one of the YTCi services / groups or to those who have already requested information about YTCi services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not use google analytics or other external methods of tracking visitors to our website.
Links to other websites: Our website contains links to other external websites of interest such as the YTCi Facebook page. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to other organisations whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We only collect information you send to use directly by email or text or by using the phone.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
See also a pdf copy of the YTCi Data protection statement for YTCi trainees, supervisees, coachees, psychotherapy clients:
Dave Spenceley – YTCi.